TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Companies/entrants must operate within and be located in South Africa.
- The Manufacturer Awards will have a sub-category that caters for companies with an annual turnover of between R20 million and R50 million. The SMME category will be open to companies with an annual turnover of between R10 million and R20 million. The rest of the categories are only eligible to businesses that have an annual turnover of R50 million and above.
- Companies/entrants must be registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) and provide proof thereof.
- Companies/entrants should be in possession of a valid Tax Clearance Certificate and submit it with the entry form.
- Companies/entrants should comply with all relevant laws and regulations of Government and/or industry association(s).
- Companies/Entrants can enter more than one category, but not more than three.
- Only one entry form for the Play your Part category must be submitted for each entrant.
- The Proudly South African Member Company of the Year category is only open to valid members of Proudly South African.
- Companies/entrants should be in possession of a valid B-BBEE Certificate, which must be submitted with the entry.
- All entrants must provide proof in all items of each category. If proof is not submitted, the respective category will not be scored.
- Finalists may be included in media campaigns to promote the Awards.
- Finalists may be contacted by the judges to confirm information.
- The judges will only adjudicate each category on the basis of the information supplied for that category. Should this information prove to be false, the organisers reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the award.
Only entries sent to the addresses stipulated in the entry forms and within the date and time indicated on the entry forms will be considered. All entries become and remain the property of the organisers and will not be returned to the entrant.
The appointed judges reserve the right to determine the winners at their sole discretion and are not obliged to divulge entrants’ scores or any other information relating to the judging process.
The granting of an award to an entrant is subject to the company/organisation making a senior representative available to attend the Awards ceremony. The organisers reserve the right to withdraw an award in the event of non-attendance and non-compliance.
Companies/organisations have to answer all questions as per the criteria for each category.
Companies/organisations have to complete separate entry forms for each of the categories entered into.
Companies/organisations have to ensure that a copy of their Tax, VAT registration forms and B-BBEE certificate are submitted with their entry form. Entrants who do not submit the Tax, B-BBEE certificate and VAT registration forms will not be considered.
Entries must conform to the format of the entry form. All questions in the entry form must be answered. Entrants who simply submit a corporate profile or generic information will not be considered. Please keep responses brief and to the point.
Companies/organisations may not enter in more than three categories. A separate entry form and submission is required in respect of each of the three categories. The entry form may be photocopied. All entries in each category should include a detailed description of the company, product or service, in accordance with the questions in each category. A maximum of 500 words per section is allowed.
Additional information, illustrations, references or evidence should be clearly marked and can be submitted as attachments or extra separate documents where relevant. Entries must be submitted either in a hard copy form or electronically in a Word or pdf document format.
Entry forms are accessible from the following website: www.sapremierbusinessawards.co.za
Entrants can apply online or hand-deliver to the following address:
Hand-delivered to: Proudly South Africa, 23 Sturdee Avenue, Rosebank 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa
Attention: Kutlwano Mosholi